Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Cute crochet dress for baby

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Assalamu alaikum,
Dear Readers,
Here is my another finished crochet project which is cute crochet dress for a baby. Size of the dress is for 3 months old baby .I used a smaller hook and thus the size of the dress came to new born to 3 months baby.



Read More....



 The pattern of the dress is from Crochet Crowd. I made this crochet dress when I was still a beginner. This pattern has sizes for 6, 12 18 and 24 months. For the pattern go here

Do Follow my page on Facebook @hagcollections
and other social media like Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter

Give your comments and share your projects on my page







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are appreciated. Comment below and share it with others also